Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sometimes I'm pretty sure I don't have good sense. I just came from Unraveled where they're having a storewide sale. Twenty percent off everything, including stuff that's already been marked down. I only meant to buy a couple of sets of double points. Well, they didn't have any size 13US dpns so I bought yarn instead. A little more than $200 worth of yarn.

Some Anny Blatt wool, some Schaeffer Lola and Anne, some Mountain Colors Bearfoot and a few other things that I don't remember right now. Oh yeah. A circular needle and a book. None of which I need or know what I'll do with. But I did run into lots of friends and had a nice lunch next door at the Peach Cafe.

Unraveled is one of my favorite shops. They carry a wide selection of mainstream and out of the ordinary yarns. The staff is super friendly. They offer lots of different classes too. I'm there at least once a week. The sale runs through Friday of next week so I'll probably go back at least once.

No comments: