Monday, March 13, 2006



I must have been joking when I said I was done with my birthday for the year. Here's what I've been doing. A jigsaw puzzle called Knitter's Stash, not to be confused with the book. Lisa and I started this a couple of weeks ago and finished this weekend. I haven't done a jigsaw puzzle in years and years. I'd forgotten how much fun, and addictive, it can be. I had planned to let Lisa put in the last piece but she outmanouvered me and let me have that bit of fun. I'll take this apart and loan it to the gifter, if she wants it.



And still more birthday goodness. Sock yarn! Three skeins of Regia, I have longish feet, and a hank of Cherry Tree Hill Supersock. The CTH is browner than the photo. Thanks. That little bit of pink poking up from the bottom is some Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton Fondo that I got at Stitch in Time last week when I went to get some markers. Buying sock yarn is almost a knee-jerk reaction. There were some other colors. I may have to go back.

No comments: