Thursday, February 23, 2006

Try not to squeal

Try not to squeal

More birthday! February is the nicest month, to coin a phrase. These delightful Gingher scissors are from a couple of the Monrovia Moms. When I saw the Moms a couple of weeks ago some of them had these scissors and I was raving all about how neat they were. Yesterday I got my own pair. I love the cheetah print pattern on the handles and the little scabbard that comes along with them. I do have some of the original Stork shaped one, which I rarely use. These though will be part of my everyday paraphenalia. Except I won't let anyone else use them. They'll have to settle for my Hello Kitty ones.


And, adding to the general merriment, there was this skein of sock yarn from another student. She wasn't sure, because she forgot to bring the label, but thought it is Anne from Schaefer Yarns. I think so too. It's not so electric IRL and there's some teal or jade green streaks that just don't show in the photo. I'm planning to do some more sock knitting real soon.

No comments: