Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tired

Tired

When I get home on Wednesday night I'm usually exhausted. And tonight is no exception. I had eleven students today and eight of them were all this evening from six to eight. That's a lot of patterns and questions to deal with. I don't know how the students feel but I'm not happy when I can only give a quick answer rather than sitting with them and explaining and watching what they're doing. Fortunately all but one person was experienced enough to keep going with only a brief answer and sometimes they can help each other.

By the time I get home, feed the cat and check my email it's usually after nine o'clock and I still want to sit down and do some knitting. I did manage a few rounds on the current socks while I was at Skein and I worked some on the spaghetti squash scarf before I went in today. Anyway, I think I'll go turn the heel on the socks so I won't be too distracted to get the count right tomorrow.

I'm going to stop at Unraveled Yarns tomorrow night and see if there's still room in Annie Modesitt's workshop that's scheduled for the end of October. She's going to demonstrate some of the techniques she used in her circular shrug/jacket that is on the cover of the current Vogue Knitting. Besides, I just enjoy visiting with her.

No comments: