Thursday, July 28, 2005

Knitting vicariously

Knitting vicariously

If it weren't for my students I don't think I'd be doing any knitting at all. It's still too uncomfortable in the evenings to do much. But at least with all the different projects I'm helping with I get the sense of knitting even if it's not exactly hands on. Well, except for the part where I'm showing them how to correct a mistake.

I have managed a few rows on the shop sample shrug, not many. And I have a new sock started, but that's for only the early morning hours when it's less than 90 degrees. I've finished a couple of scarves as well but the pictures don't help much so I'll just leave that for now. I'm still trying to finish the scarves I'm making for my pattern page. Scarves take a long time, depending.

No comments: