Monday, February 21, 2005

New Swift

New swift

The pictures we took last night were really bad. Must try again when the light is better. Lisa came over for our bi-weekly dinner. And we remembered that we were going to take pictures of the new swift. I thought one of them looked pretty good but looking at it again this morning I decided that you don't really need to see me looking that stupid and the swift didn't look much better.

My car has developed another problem. I think it's the alternator this time. I wonder how many times over I will pay for this car before it's done. Anyway, I had to walk to work yesterday which isn't all that bad. Except, as you may have heard, we are having rain. Lots of it. But I managed to get to Skein during one of the brief breaks. Lisa picked me up which was a good thing since by then it was ankle deep at all the curbs. Anyway, I need to figure out how to get my car to the mechanic. And I need to check to see if they have time to work on it today.

In knitting news, I've ripped the shop sample poncho. The K1C2 Souffle yarn is a little trickier to work with than I thought. I think I knitted two stitches as one somewhere along the way, a couple of times actually. Anyway I was missing two stitches and haven't been able to find them. I didn't like the cast on anyway. So I'll try to get that restarted today. And I'm making some progress on the second sock of the Yukon Falling Leaves. I have about an inch more to knit of the neck of the Dulaan project and then I get to the more interesting section of increases and pattern.

No comments: