Tuesday, February 01, 2005

It was bound to happen

It was bound to happen!

No matter how many times I've warned him of the danger of sitting under my computer chair Patrick still insists on sitting close, just in case I decide to get up and play or give him treats. Sometimes he puts his front paws up on my leg and bumps my hand with his head to make me stop typing and do whatever it is he wants. Have you figured it out yet?

I don't usually answer my phone until I know who is calling but tonight when the phone rang I rolled over to grab it. Unfortunately Patrick had his tail right in front of one of the wheels. I thought something was wrong with the chair there was such a screeching sound. So I rolled over it again. Poor kitty! He was very perturbed. But I notice he isn't sitting by me right now.

And it wasn't even an important call. Just the NRA looking for a hand out. No way that's going to happen.

About the knitting. Today was pretty quiet at Skein. I only had one student and hardly any other distractions. I spent most of my time undoing the mattress stitching I had done on the shop sample and redoing it. I still have to hem to sew down tomorrow. And then I have to wash it because of the coffee I spilled on it last week.

If Patrick is still talking to me I will play with him for a while and then work on some of the other projects that are stacking up around here.

No comments: