Friday, February 18, 2005

Mishmash

Mishmash

Pretty uninspiring, that. It's just turned out to be that kind of week. Nothing really spectacular to report. The rain showed up yesterday for a few hours. Just ordinary rain. No floods that I've heard about, just heavier than usual traffic.

Patrick is on the endangered species list. He spent half an hour meowing and stomping all over me this morning, demanding that I get up so he could eat. I finally did. He ate about three pieces of kibble and promptly went back to bed. I must tell him about the boy who cried wolf.

There's a phenomenal cobweb holding up one corner of my kitchen. Don't know how long it's been there. I'll see if I can deal with that this weekend.

From 60 to 0 in 24 hours. We've been swamped at Skein. Yesterday you'd have thought we were closed. Strange. Rain usually brings out the hordes.

Yes, I have been knitting. Row after row of stockinette on the souffle poncho and row after row of garter stitch on the latest multi-directional scarf.

See. I told you it was a mishmash.

No comments: