Thursday, February 10, 2005

It's official

It's official!

At about 4:20 this afternoon another year was added. Ann Mary's sister Clare made a wonderful Black Forest cake for the occasion. I have lots left over to take with me tonight to the knitting group. I had actually forgotten it was my birthday until the first call came this morning a little before seven. It was great to hear from so many friends and relatives early in the day.

Not much knitting news today. Just rows and rows of stockinette on the new poncho. Three or four students took up most of my time including a couple who are flying to Switzerland on Saturday and wanted to learn to knit so they'd have something to do on the long flight. I hope neither of them drops a stitch or needs to bind off before I see them again in a couple of weeks.

No comments: