Wednesday, February 02, 2005

More of almost the same

More of almost the same

After an evening of reproaching looks, and pitiful meowing, Patrick seems to have forgotten all about getting his tail flattened. He's still defying the laws of chance by sitting very, very close to the wheels. And the way he flips his tail around is just inviting disaster.

I started the fourth skein of Paris Rainbow last night for the cancer cure scarf. I don't think I'll need the fifth one as the scarf is already nearly four feet long. And I did the hemming on the shop sample sweater, except for one sleeve. I've had at least five people comment, "Are you still working on that?" It's getting a little embarrassing.

It was busier today at Skein. I had four students pretty much all at the same time. So that was better for me. New yarns and new books are arriving daily. Huge Berroco shipment yesterday and more Trendsetter. Can you say glitz? We also have a lot of Lamb's Pride right now in both worsted and bulky for our felting fans. We even have kits for needle felting. Personally, I'm waiting for the Habu yarns to come in. I'm already setting aside funds for that.

So what am I going to do with the extra skein of Paris Rainbow? It'll be the start of some knitting for this. Please read the details and see if you can't join in as well.

No comments: