Thursday, September 09, 2004

Misc

Thanks to Cindy and my friend Lisa for the current link to the Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf. The pattern has been slightly revised and an alternative ending triangle has been provided. The new ending is very much like the one I devised for myself. I'll have to try it and see which one I like better.

There's really nothing new on the knitting front. It was a slow day at Skein so I made some progress on the toddler poncho with hood that I'm making as a shop sample. Maybe I'll finish tomorrow or some time over the weekend. I spent most of the evening at the Thursday night group working on my third Harlot poncho. I've just started the second skein so I'm not quite half way.

And I heard that there was a little rain here and there around town but none over here. And it's still in the 90s.

No comments: