Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Almost no knitting content

I never did have the time to do any knitting yesterday. A few rows on some socks I'm trying to finish for a birthday next month. But I did get everything else done, including laundry, that I needed to do. And I had a wonderful visit with Lisa. I hadn't seen her in almost a month so we had lots of catching up to do.

It wasn't insanely busy at Skein but a steady flow of customers. And four students. We got in some Araucania Nature Wool Chunky. I hadn't seen that one before. Should be nice for felting or a very warm sweater. I already have a couple of colors in the worsted weight and I've used their Nature Cotton. I should probably get some of this just because. Anyway, there's lots more coming. Novelties and stuff for baby things mostly. And some great new sock yarns. I'm glad I don't have to justify my yarn purchases to anyone but me.

No comments: