Thursday, April 01, 2004

rabbit, rabbit!

No foolin'!

Today is my bloggiversary. The second. Those of you who were paying close attention will remember that I don't know exactly when I first started my blog. My archives start on April 1 so that's the date I use even though I know I posted before that. Anyway, it's a close approximation. Two years! and still droning on.

I will admit that it's been a little ragged of late. There's not always a lot to record. I read a lot of blogs and sometimes I think I'll just give it up. There's so much talent, knitting and writing, that it just takes my breath away. I have to remind myself that it's not a competition. So, like I said, here I am, still droning on.

I finished a sock last night and will cast on this morning for the second one. Although I should vacuum and stuff like that. I keep looking at my toe-up sock and wanting to work on it but I need to finish these socks by this time next week and given how things come up that interfere with my knitting time I'd better just stick to the second sock. Tonight is Thursday knit together and I have been working on the red shawl there. I'll take it along just in case I need a break.

No comments: