Friday, April 02, 2004

About yesterday

First of all, thanks to everyone who wrote congratulating me and encouraging me. I have to confess. I don't always know what I'm going to write when I start. I knew I wanted to mention the anniversary. I didn't know I was going to write about feeling discouraged. And I certainly didn't mean to convey that I was going to give up my blog.

I think lots of bloggers go through those periods where it seems like a burden to find something that is suitable. Or appropriate. At any rate that's how it is for me. It wasn't until I started getting comments that I re-read what I had written and realized that I had made it sound like I was quitting, or thinking about it, and that I was looking for some kind of pep talk. And perhaps at some level I was but not up here where I live. Sorry about that. And thanks for the pep talk.

Now, about knitting. I got a couple of rows done on the red shawl last night and then worked on the birthday socks. I'm hoping to get those done by this weekend so I can get on to something else.


No comments: