Sunday, April 04, 2004

04-04-04

Daylight savings time, again. I didn't reset all the clocks last night so that's up first for today. Then it's knit, knit, knit. All day. I was planning to go yarn shop hopping but that trip was postponed until tomorrow. I didn't tell anyone else so I'm not expecting to be interrupted.

Pat the cat is sleeping in MY chair. He's going to be grouchy when I wake him up. But I don't care. He gets to sleep there all day, every day. Today it's my turn. I'll finish the birthday socks and spend some time on the vest I'm making for Lisa. And back to the toe-up socks. And maybe start the Forever Jacquard sock yarn, just so I can see how it works up.

I bought the last copy that Skein had of the latest Tahki magazine. I have some of their Chat yarn that I got at Velona's and there are a couple of patterns in the new book that just might be the thing. As usual, I have way more planned than I'll ever get done. But that's part of the fun.

No comments: