Wednesday, April 28, 2004

After two days of sweltering heat it's back down to the low 80s and some rain is expected in the next day or so. I just got the sludge from the last storm washed off my car today. Oh, well. But the cooler weather has really energized Patrick. We've been playing Snake* most of this evening. I'm supposed to be working on the second sleeve of the Cotton Classic sweater. I just completed row 8. Only 157 to go.

I think I'm going to rip the current sock and go down a needle size. It's just too large and loose. I do like the eyelet rib stitch though. I think it makes the striping more interesting and it's certainly a lot more fun to knit than stockinette.

*Snake, for the more literal minded, is me teasing Patrick with an old black leather belt that looks kind of like a snake when I drag it across the floor. We usually play this until one of us gets bored.

No comments: