Monday, June 05, 2006

Summer has arrived. No advance warning, just boom it's here. The official temperature on Friday was 95F. At my house it was 98F at six o'clock in the evening. It could be September already. Today is looking a little more normal with June Gloom hanging over us.

The a/c at Skein was repaired, mercifully, on Thursday. It didn't seem to help much with my traffic. Only a couple of people each day. I spent most of the time working on a new shop sample, a shrug made with Plymouth's Royal Bamboo. I should have some photos by tomorrow.

It was so hot yesterday that I did nothing but sit in front of a fan and work on the Tipsy Knitter socks. Should be finished tonight so I'll have photos of them tomorrow also.

We're going to take pictures of our Dulaan projects today. I have 47 hats, 4 sweaters and some mittens and a scarf to take over to Mendy's. We're planning to ship everything next week so I have time to finish another pair of mittens and maybe another hat. I'm excited to see everything.

No comments: