Friday, June 24, 2005

Practically zip OKC

Practically zip OKC

It's pretty difficult to have knitting content when there hasn't been much knitting to be content with. After my deadly dull Wednesday I wasn't expecting much yesterday. I was wrong. I had one student right after another all day long. That was nice, having them one at a time, instead of all together in one big mob. But it didn't allow for any wip handling by me. I might have done three rows on the Habu bag. That was it.

We did have knitting together last night though. I got the first triangle of a new multi-directional scarf finished. And some more rows done on my alpaca eyelet rib scarf. It was all kind of drudge work that has to be done before you can have holiday gifts ready in time. We also had a delicious apple pie and some equally delicious brownies.

No comments: