Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Rare day

Rare day

Do you ever look for meaning in meaningless things? I try not to but sometimes I just can't help it. Today is one of those increasingly rare days when my computer booted up the first time I tried and I haven't been blue-screened even once. Now that's a good sign if ever there was one.

I sure hope so. I'm not going to be at Skein tonight even though it's my normal evening. I have to go to a Home Owners Association meeting. I can think of at least two people who will probably come in for a lesson. And I won't be there. I don't like it when people are disappointed but I have no way of contacting those people. And who knows? Maybe they weren't planning to come in.

And it really gripes me that I have to go to this meeting. All because of one contentious person. We should have been able to conclude all our business last month
but this person insisted on having his way and causing such a fuss that we had to schedule yet another useless meeting.

And it also means I won't be able to do much, if any, knitting tonight. Major bummer! I really want to finish that new shawl so I can get back to some serious knitting.

So anyway. I'm hoping that my computer's benign behavior augers for a good day and that I'll get a lot of knitting done during the day.

No comments: