Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I got RAOKed!

I got RAOKed!



And it feels so good. Some really nice, large, ring markers and a now defunct bar of Godiva chocolate. Bob in Cincinnati sent these along. (And, Bob, they're not quite big enough for a 35US needle. Close but not quite. I noticed you were wondering.) Bob makes these markers and I gather is working on some other products that he'll be retailing through his LYS. He has lots of pictures of other styles on his blog. Scroll down a ways. Thanks a bunch, Bob.

The week is off to a good start at Skein. We were very busy during the lunch hour and through the afternoon. I had four students that I spent most of the afternoon with. I really enjoy watching all these students who come from so many different backgrounds interact with one another.

I didn't have much time to work on my new sock but I'll be able to finish it tonight, I think.

No comments: