Friday, January 14, 2005

"Bring 'em on!"

The new projects, that is. The President has noted that sometimes words have consequences that you don't intend. Sorta like be careful what you ask for. Well, there'll always be someone looking to twist or spin what you say or do. So I'll just keep on starting new projects and not fret about the consequences.

I love starting new projects. I've started three just this week. And it's only Friday. I have three more days until my new week starts on Monday. I started another multi-directional scarf last night using the Araucania that I got last week. I haven't finished anything yet this week but I may get the first sock done of the Girly Girl pattern. The five cable scarf needs to be finished by the end of the month and I may make it by then. I've finally started the second sleeve of the shop sample I've been working on for several months. That may be done by the end of next week, depending on how busy I am at Skein. I'm not thinking of anything new right now but who knows. I may.

We're planning a trip to Velona's on Monday. I'm trading in my new swift for a larger one. I don't have any idea what else I may buy but I'm pretty sure there'll be something I want. Maybe some Kureyon or sock yarn. And some more needles.

No comments: