Friday, November 28, 2003

One down, two to go!

The holidays are upon us and it's time to really get going. I didn't get much knitting done yesterday. I made some pumpkin bread in the morning and played way too much Free Cell and took a short nap.

Dinner with Robert went about as I expected. I think it was just a little after nine when we sat down. But the wait was definitely worth it. And I'll be able to repeat the feast tonight when I get home from Skein.

I'd really like to stay home today and play with my stash. Yesterday I was looking for something to use in one of my holiday projects and stumbled across several in progress projects that I had forgotten about. And lots of odd lots of yarn. I want to rip out those projects and find some project to use up those stray skeins. But I won't stay home. We had lots of calls on Wednesday to see if we'd be open on Friday. Sounds like it will be a busy day.

No comments: