Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Well, if it isn't one thing, it's forty-leven others! Remember, I was going to get some batteries so I could take a picture of my current project that you really want to see, well, I didn't really forget, I just got a little sidetracked because I went to Skein yesterday to say hello to Joanne since we weren't going to be getting together for our regular Tuesday night meeting and she wasn't there and Skein was very busy so I stayed to help Ann Mary and we didn't finish up until after six. So then we went to dinner and had some margaritas and when I got home it was late and by the time I had read all my blogs and emails it was too late to go and get some batteries. So I got some batteries today before going to work at Skein thinking I could take pictures tonight. But then there was this huge class tonight and Ann Mary was afraid that the teacher couldn't handle all those people by herself so she asked me to stay and help and so I did. So then I got home and had a couple of phone calls to deal with and then I made some dinner and and now it's late again and I still haven't taken the picture. And besides, this morning I couldn't sign on to Blogger and tonight I can't get the messages that I know are waiting for me and it's all too much.

Then I find out that Melanie Fallick is leaving Interweave Knits and I'm very unhappy about that. Not that she really knows me or what I think but still it would be nice if things didn't just keep changing all the time, especially when everything else is all cattywampus!

I just hope Blogger doesn't eat this post.

No comments: