Thursday, February 20, 2003

I'm always a little apprehensive when I get ready to post a photo. I don't know for sure if it's going to be the right size or if the colors are going to be good enough, etc. But I did get the batteries and took the picture (inside and outside to see which gave me the best color etc.) so I'd better just post it and see what I get.



This is just plain stockinette which I thought would be best for this yarn. I'm making a tuxedo style vest and have finished the back and about half of half of the front. I'm not going to finish by tomorrow, which I had hoped to do. But it will be done in time for spring. I think the colors are very Easter. It's some discontinued yarn from Pinguoin called Menestrel. The fiber is a blend of mohair, wool, viscose and polymid (whatever that is). And I'm using size 11US needles. I don't particularly like mohair as a fiber. I think it's generally too stiff and scratchy, but the yarn was on sale and I think the colors are nice.



No comments: