Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Not much news for the past couple of days. We were extremely busy again on Sunday. The last customer didn't leave the store until about an hour after closing. Scarves continue to be the hottest item but there has been some movement toward sweaters and tops. Ann Mary is lobbying for some more cold weather and perhaps some rain so maybe we'll be able to move a lot of the winter yarns before the spring stuff starts to arrive. And it was a little cooler today, low 70s. Not exactly chunky weight wool weather.

I've made a lot of progress on the cabled, raglan pullover. (Will try to remember to take a picture tomorrow.) I've started the decreases so it's beginning to look like something. There are so many changes in the various patterns that I can't work too long on it at a time because I get too tensed up. And the Candide is so stiff that it really slows me down. Whine, whine, whine.

No comments: