Friday, May 17, 2002

Yesterday was mostly a non-knitting day. I did a little cooking and stuff like that. Went to the last night of my bowling league. And spent hours surfing.

Today I worked at Skein. Not much happening there. One student returned from last week for a final session before moving to Texas. I also went to Best Buy in the morning to look at digital cameras. No one there who really knew anything about them so I'll just keep looking. Maybe I should go to a regular camera store.

Tonight is knitting and TV. Still working on the same old projects. I really want to start something new, but I've got to finish some of this old stuff.

Looking forward to the weekend. My daughter is coming for dinner on Sunday night and she's going to try to get a comments section for me. Very excited about both of these things.

No comments: