Sunday, May 05, 2002

Really busy days at Skein. A new student on Friday. We had a great time together and she's going to be a terrific knitter in a very short time. On Saturday some friends from the past came in and stayed about four hours. Fun catching up on everyone's news. I have a couple of knitters lined up for this afternoon. Coming in for a little help on picking up stitches and finishing.

I made another roll brimmed hat while I visited with my friends. Noro Kureyon in an orange and magenta color way. One skein is just enough for a medium sized hat, approx. 21" circumference. Simple project but it was nice to have finished something. I'm still working on the orange Cotton Classic sweater. The lace pattern is okay now. So I'm going to work on that this morning before I go to Skein.

No comments: