Monday, May 27, 2002

This is not turning out to be a knitting weekend. I did work Saturday and Sunday at Skein and helped a lot of people with their knitting problems. Didn't have much time to work on my own stuff. The rest of the weekend seems to be about eating and drinking. Not that I have a problem with that. But partying doesn't leave much time for knitting.

Lisa is coming over today and we're going to play with the new camera. She also has some alterations stuff she wants to do on my sewing machine. I haven't used the machine in years. I hope it works okay. I did have it serviced a couple of years ago after my friend Sherry tried using it and found that the bobbin wouldn't feed properly. So anyway, I'm going to make dinner for us here.

It's very gloomy here this morning. It will probably get sunny around 11. But maybe not. Time to start getting ready for the midday bbq. All the knitbloggers are having a good time it looks like. I still have several blogs to check for updates, but I'm gonna have to do that later.

No comments: