Wednesday, May 08, 2002

I finally finished the back of the orange Cotton Classic top. I kept making mistakes in the shaping of the lace pattern so I had to rip out several rows, several times. I've started on the front. I still enjoy the stitch pattern. It's such fun to watch the design develop.

I spent a couple of hours working on the lavender top last night. That one's simple enough to work on while watching TV. So I'll probably get some more done on that tonight.

I got my copy of Vogue Knitting today. If you haven't seen it yet, it's a special issue featuring men's patterns. I saw it yesterday at my LYS. I plan to read it cover to cover later today. Looks like there are several patterns in there that I could make for myself. I seldom make anything for me but I think this issue is pretty tempting.

No comments: