Monday, May 06, 2002

Strange day. Being retired isn't as easy as I thought. Felt sorta restless and couldn't really focus on anything. So I made another hat from some leftover Encore. Rose and burgundy. I finished it tonight while I watched Masterpiece Theatre. I just didn't want to work on the orange lace. Or the lavender one either. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not on someone's schedule, and if I want to make a hat instead of working on a project that I've already started, it's okay.

I have no idea how much time I spend reading all the knitting blogs. But it's several hours a day. I love doing this. I have definite ideas about who everyone is (not necessarily accurate but it works for me). I sit here drinking my coffee and feel like I'm actually visiting with friends. Man! do I have a lot of friends or what?

No comments: