Thursday, July 15, 2004

Even though I've been knitting there's not much to talk about. The Lost Points shop sample shawl is still giving me fits. The Melody yarn is without a doubt the most difficult yarn I've even knit with. The yarn just slides off the ball into a tangled mass. Patrick was eyeing it last night and I was sorely tempted to let him have at it.
 
I haven't touched the mañanita shawl for two days. I really want to get rid of the Lost Points scarf so I can forget about it. And I'm still trying to get back to the Artful Yarns Celebrity poncho I started last month. Who has time to even think about holiday knitting? The Broadripple socks are still at the one and half sock point. I wonder if I'll be able to remember the pattern. And I have two other pairs started that haven't been out of the bag for at least a month. The red Mexican Wave shawl isn't exactly stalled but I only work on it while I'm running the Ad-aware program. I'd better stop this list right now, before I get depressed.
 
I see that Blogger has changed their format once again. I wonder which font will show up when I hit publish.
 
 

No comments: