Monday, May 10, 2004

Not much new around here. I read in a couple of blogs this morning that Blogger had a new format so I thought I'd check it out and see how it works. I guess I'll have to play around with it for a while. So far it seems easy enough.

The cold is still hanging on. But I'm so much better! It's mostly a cough now, and fatigue. I'm taking it easy today. I should be doing laundry but I don't think I can. I'll see how I'm feeling later today.

I've finished the second sleeve of the Moving Cable sweater, the one I'm making in Cotton Classic. I've started the back and have completed a couple of repeats. This is going to be one slow sweater. There's some kind of cable work on almost every right side row. And there are fifteen cables. That's a lot of twisting. Now I remember why I don't do Arans very often. But I think this sweater is worth it. Lisa will love it.

I think I'll take a break and work on a sock for a while.

No comments: