Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I kind of knew what was happening yesterday morning but I decided to ignore it. After all, I had a yarn shop hop planned plus lunch with Mendy and a couple of other knitters. We spent a couple of hours at Velona's and then went to lunch. By that time it was pretty clear that I was coming down with something. So when I got home I went to sleep and slept from around two in the afternoon until eight this morning.

I feel somewhat better but my ears are stuffed up and my throat is swollen to the point that it's painful to swallow. I should have stayed home today but there were a couple of people coming in for a lesson. I ended up staying about an hour and a half late.

I spent a couple of hours winding some yarns for one of my students. If sweating is good for what ails me I should be fine in the morning.

No comments: