Monday, March 15, 2004

Cookies for breakfast

and plenty of strong, black coffee. Trying to clear my head of crazy dreams brought on probably by too much merlot. It's my one day off and I have no plans. In a little while I'll get out the vacuum and terrorize the cat. He's going to be very upset anyway because I'm going to fill the new plastic boxes with part of my stash. He loves to jump in and out of these boxes. Oh well. There'll be more later in the week, I expect.

I haven't been doing much knitting. I hope to finish a second sock today between loads of laundry and maybe swatch for the next shawl project. My current red one has something like 350 stitches per row now and I have to rip back a couple of rows because I forgot the center yarn overs. I thought I could just insert them on the wrong side but that didn't work very well but I couldn't see that until I'd done a few more rows. So much for being an experienced knitter.

No comments: