Saturday, November 30, 2002

Well, I'm back from my trip to Arizona. Very nice time had by all. Thanksgiving was great. Driving was interesting. High winds kept me bouncing around most of the way. And rain coming back plus the high winds are still with us. My watch cap came in very handy.

I finished a couple of scarves while I was there and am almost finished with my Nordic hat. My sister liked the scarves but said the ladies in her circle do not wear them. She didn't seem to know that those exaggerated scarves are the biggest thing going right now. So I decided to not give them to her. Maybe I'll be able to sell them at Skein.

So in a little over three weeks it will be Christmas. Time to start wrapping and making decisions about who gets what. I wonder if I have time to make a couple of pairs of socks.

No comments: