Friday, November 08, 2002

This is one of those days when my anxiety level is so high I can hardly sit still. And I have no idea why. It's probably because I installed the new MSN 8 yesterday and almost everything on my screen has been rearranged and renamed or some such foolishness. I was totally comfortable with everything the way it was. The new screens are so busy and the point sizes are so small! Plus all my favorites have been switched around so I'm having a hard time telling where I am in my daily reading routine. I'm sure I'll get used to it, just like I did the previous version but for now it makes me feel like a beginner all over again.

Going to work at Skein today. I haven't been there all week. Too many other things to do. So I'm looking forward to that. Lisa is coming over tonight. We're going to work on posting some photos here. Thanks Teresa! I hope it works this time.

No comments: