Thursday, November 14, 2002

Oy! it's after midnight! What am I doing still up? I've been trying to make some progress on my secret project and have decided after all that I do not like it. So that's one less thing I have to finish for Christmas. I'm not going to rip it just yet. Maybe it'll look better in the morning, but I doubt it.

Another frantic day at Skein. I was planning to stay home on Thursday but will go in for a few hours midday before going to my bowling league. Worked a little on the merino/possum hat and taught a couple of returning knitters how to cast on etc. We tried to get some of the shelves restocked but it just was too busy. Kept going to the back to bring out more stuff as we needed it. I hope tomorrow we can order some more Brown Sheep worsted. This stuff is so popular right now, especially with the felters. Makes great slippers and bags.

I'm also going to change the yarn I got for my sister's scarf. I don't think she's a lime green sort of person. So I'm thinking about what will work with the yarn I already have. I'm glad I have an extra week.

No comments: