Tuesday, October 01, 2002

I'm so jazzed! Lisa gifted me with Blogger Pro so pretty soon I'm going to be all high tech and cool looking. Well, maybe. I have to sit down and figure out exactly what it is that I have to do.

Going to Skein today and tomorrow since I will be in Idaho from Thursday through Monday. I have a couple of new students that I want to work with. And after staying home all day yesterday I'm ready for some genuine interaction instead of what you get when you play FreeCell all day.

I finished the Karabella scarf and will take that to Ann Mary today. Will try to get a decent photo to post using my new Blogger Pro. Finished the pumpkin hat but I think the leaf is too big so I may have to redo that one. And reworked the Turnio silk neckline so the front doesn't pull up. Gotta decide which UFO to take on next.

No comments: