Monday, October 28, 2002

Another great day. Got to experience fall, changing leaves and all. Lisa and I drove up to Oak Glen a small apple producing area about half way between LA and Palm Springs. It's way up in the mountains so it's quite cool. There are different trees up there than around here. They were all changing colors, except for the cedars and other evergreens. It was sunny and clear. There are lots of vendors selling apples and apple related items, like pies and butters. We just had lunch and walked around a little bit. Very refreshing!

When I got home I had a package waiting for me. Clara had sent me a "Boys Who Knit" mug. What a treat. Check out her catalog and Knitter's Review, if you haven't already.

And, congratulations to Ellen! Her funky hat won the Most Popular vote in the Red Lipstick Hat Show.

Well, back to the holiday knitting. Almost done with another one.

No comments: