Monday, July 01, 2002

It's hot and muggy here in Pasadena. A very quiet day after a busy weekend. I spent several hours on the new black sweater for Skein. It's a lace pattern so I have to really pay attention to keep track of where I am. I've memorized the pattern so that's a good thing. I'm almost up to the armhole bind off on the back. Hope to finish the back tomorrow and cast on for the front. I'm going to Joanne's for my regular Tuesday night get together. I don't think I'll take this project, too tricky. Time to start a hat.

Lisa sent me a list of sites that show yarn shops around the country. A good google search will get you much the same thing but if you want the list just send me an email or something in comments. I see there are still quite a few that I haven't been to. I've made contact with a couple of knitters via this blog. We're trying to get together some time soon for shopping and all that. I also had an email from a knitter in Sedona AZ that I've been exchanging notes with for the last six or eight months. She's going to be in the Pasadena area later this week so we're going to try to meet at Skein.

No comments: