Saturday, July 13, 2002

Hmm. Don't know why this didn't post earlier today. So here it is again.

My current projects seem to be taking forever. Mostly that's because I've been reading Thomas Mann's Joseph and His Brothers. (Can't figure out how to italicize that so it'll just have to be wrong.) When I get on a reading kick everything else sorta stops. I worked on the black lace top at Skein yesterday. I know I did a lot but it still looks the same.

I have to be at Skein at 10 this morning. Before I retired that would have seemed like a luxury. Now it's like really early. On Friday and Sunday I don't start until 1. That's much more civilized.

The date for the Santa Monica Knit Out is September 29. I typed it wrong the last time. Anyway, we're going to have a booth there. Should be a lot of fun if it isn't too hot.

No comments: