Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Getting back on track

Well, I finished HP7. I've spent this morning recuperating from staying up much later than I usually do. I enjoyed the book and can now relax knowing that I won't be hit with any spoilers. Several of my friends who've already finished have been waiting for me so we can discuss it. But not here.

Now I can get back on track with my MS3. Haven't touched it since last Friday night/Saturday morning when I couldn't seem to get to sleep no matter how much I wanted to. Did a couple of rows then and was promptly ready. So, I've got an hour or so this morning before I have to get ready for work. I'm in the long stretch of lace leading up to row 335. I think that's where the real action begins. Some people, including myself, think the piece looks more like a table runner than a stole. I'm expecting a major change though in the direction the stole is going. So we'll see when Friday gets here.

1 comment:

Mauren Mureaux said...

Ooh, so glad to know you finished HP7.

Now get to work on that Mystery Stole. ;)