Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nothing of note

Now that I have my a/c I don't have much to talk about. Still knitting away on the fir cone shawl although I do expect to finish tonight.

It's been a typically slow month for the yarn shop where I work as well as the others in our area. New yarns are expected any day now though so that's something to look forward to.

We do have our seasonally appropriate weather. Just in time for the Labor Day weekend when it is mandated to be at least 106F. Highs are at 100F or just slightly above depending on where you live. Yes. I'm glad the a/c got done in time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It felt more like 110!!! So glad you finally got the a/c installed. Don't forget to bring your shawls to knit night. I can't wait to see them. Mendy

Monika said...

I'm glad you have your A/C now. I'm fed up with the heat/humidity, and I'm quite grumpy because of it. I don't want to sweat anymore, I'd rather have goose bumps. ;o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.