We are five! Tempus fugit and all that. Here's to another five years, if my hands hold out.
I'm making good progress on my Spanish Dancer shawl. Some of it has been negative progress though. I spent most of yesterday's Metroplitan Opera tinking the rows I knit on Friday night, trying to figure out why I had two more stitches on one side than on the other. I thought I'd forgotten to do a couple of decreases or had done a couple that I shouldn't have. Not so. I finally found an SSK that hadn't dropped off the needle properly so I still had the two stitches I had knit together plus the wrap I had made. Only six rows back but still nearly 2000 stitches. I'm back on track and now have less than 300 stitches per row. Yay me!