Tuesday, June 25, 2002

You know you've been reading too many blogs when people you don't even know start showing up in your dreams. I don't remember the dream just that there was someone from my list. I don't know her except from her blog. I can't remember what she looked like in the dream, just that she was there.

After much debate it has been decided that I will make the top from the wedding ensemble in last summer's Interweave Knits. Very lacy. I've been wanting to make something a little more intricate than usual and I think this will do it. Have to cast on yet, but I'm too busy with other stuff right now. Maybe tomorrow.

A couple of 'Net related things. I got an email asking me to sign up for a service that would increase the number of hits I get every day. Why would I want that? Secondly, an email inviting me to the SnB in Santa Monica. I have a scheduling conflict with Tuesday so I can't make it.

I'm off today to go yarn shop hopping with my friend Carole. Hmm. Why am I doing this since I'm already oversupplied with yarn and way behind on projects? I think we'll have a good time anyway and I'll get to have lunch somewhere new. We're going to stop at Forget Me Knot again. I need one more skein of the Brown Sheep handpaint fleece. Hope they still have some.

No comments: