Sunday, June 02, 2002

How about those Lakers! I didn't get to see the game but the waiter at the restaurant kept me informed. We left at the end of the third quarter so I didn't see the final score until I got home. So now on to the finals!

I like the way knitting from the top down works on set in sleeves. Sweater Wizard does a good job of telling you exactly where and when to pick up. And no sewing when you're done, except the sleeve seam. So I'm going to pick up the second sleeve tomorrow while I do my laundry. I should be able to finish the sweater tomorrow.

Still busy at the shop today. Some regulars and one new student. Next weekend I'm going to be by myself. Ann Mary is going to TNNA in Columbus. She's sending her college age son in to run the register for me but he knows nothing about the yarn business. Going to be interesting/frantic.

No comments: