Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I don't know what happened to yesterday. I remember thinking I'd sit down and blog even though I didn't have much to say. Just a quick hello sort of thing. Next thing I know it's way late and time for bed. Someone even reminded me that my blogging has been kind of sporadic.

It's hard to blog about knitting when everything you're working on is a secret as most everything I'm working on is for someone who visits this blog from time to time. I know. That's stating the obvious. But that's how it is right now.

I started a pair of fingerless gloves for someone and I worked on a hat for someone else. I'll get back to those today. We didn't have our Tuesday Dulaan knitting because Mendy is still trying to recover from whatever virus that's been wrecking havoc with her. I did knit a small hat for the project though. I had started it the week before and needed to finish it so I could use the needle for the other hat.

I had worked about half of that hat before I realized that it just didn't look all that great. So that's started over. If this comes out better I have three more just like it to make before Christmas. If it doesn't I'll just go back to my basic stocking cap pattern and get them done.

I have to go to Petsmart today. Patrick is down to the last few nibbles of kibble and we could certainly use some new litter. I dread going. Petsmart is in the same shopping complex as Best Buy and Old Navy. I just know it's going to be a madhouse. And another trip across town, in the opposite direction, to pick up a package that USPS didn't leave. I'm bracing myself and plotting the least likely to be crowded routes.

No comments: