Monday, March 05, 2007

Aran Update


It's been a while since I've had time to work on my Aran. But this weekend was a good one. No plans that took me away during the day so I was able to sit and knit without interruption (other than the cat wanting some attention) for several hours at a stretch.

I finished the yoke back first and then picked up for the right sleeve and have maybe half of that done. I'm beginning to think the sleeve is going to be short. Once I finish the pattern section I'll put it on hold and work the other sleeve and the body. Then I'll be able to tell if I'm going to need to add some more pattern repeats before I do the ribbing.

That's all a long ways off.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Beautiful start! Can't wait to see how this one progresses.

Bess said...

Oh La! You do such magnificent work. I love that sweater.

Hope you get to wear it.

Mauren Mureaux said...

I love watching a project come together. Can't wait for this one to be done, but no hurry...i'll be here. ;)

~Suz~