Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Just one more picture from my Utah trip. (There are others but I imagine this is enough.) The view from the balcony of my brother's house. The Wasatch mountains and Utah Lake with a new development in the foreground. There are new developments everywhere.

Getting back in the swing of things was pretty easy. Enough students to keep me occupied and plenty of time to exchange stories about my trip. I worked on the current multi-directional scarf that I meant to start while I was on my trip but I realized I wouldn't have time so I left the yarn at home. I also ripped back a sock that was almost done. Back to the start of the heel flap. Because there was a hole that I created while trying to compensate for not having shifted the pattern to be centered over the instep. I thought I could live with it but I couldn't.

I finished a pair of socks last night that have been in the works since summer. And the chevron scarf is done except for weaving in a few ends. I need to choose another sock yarn and get started. Tomorrow is another trip to Velona's with a friend who has never been there. I haven't figured out when I'm going to get some laundry done.

No comments: