Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I've waited about as long as I can for Blogger to upload my photo. I'll be late for work if I wait any longer. So, just imagine that you're seeing one and a half socks here. I'm started on the gusset decreases of the second sock, the 2006 Halloween Socks for Lisa. The Cabin Fever colorway is just perfect for this time of year and I'm really happy with the way the Cherry Tree Hill Supersock feels.

I didn't make as much progress yesterday as I had hoped. Way too busy. Chaos and pandemonium might be a better description. Right from the start of the day until I finally got to have lunch at about 2:15. Everyone had a problem of some sort and most of them involved ripping back, either to pick up dropped stitches or to correct a misunderstanding of the pattern or to recheck a gauge. It was noisy! I don't think the shop was busy but I didn't have time to notice.

I'm not ready for my trip but I have tomorrow off so I can get everything done then. Not hard to pack for just a few days. Still deciding on what knitting to take.

No comments: